Sunday, May 3, 2009

good day

So that was a hiatus, huh? I guess I just took some time to decompress after finals. Between being angry and stressed I had a decent amount to write about, and now I'm going to have to learn how to write when the good times are rolling.

Anyway, the best birthday greeting I got was easily this:

HEY 21 now the HELL DOORS are open for you
Wish you lot of sex, drugs and rock n hop
but be aware of the plastic it only counts what is inside or better what it means to you
I heard somebody is selling people water as wine, but he didn t charges 70 bucks
Truth is subjective be God with you


From Marco Pietschmann, San Franciscan Hamburger and mechanic extraordinaire, one of the coolest cats on the planet. Also notched another year on May the 3rd. Happy birthday to you too, man! Hope the HELL DOORS don't kick me in the face on the way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment