Sunday, April 12, 2009

Judge a singer by her cover?

Embedding disabled by request. But fuckdammit, watch this.

Susan Boyle. Unemployed, lives with cats, never been kissed. And she will bring tears to your eyes and restore your faith in humanity.


"Stupendous": British for "fucking awesome"

Easter Sunday, the day of the resurrection and the life. What a day to see a video like this and have my world turned... I wouldn't call it turned upside down because it honestly wasn't that bad to begin with, but it was turned bloody good all right. I just think about how many unemployed, unkissed cat ladies there are in the world, and to think some of them would have voices that amazing... damn. Imagine how much money the American media pays to put no-talent ass clowns with tattoos and fake tits (not that I have anything against tattoos or fake tits - I have both in healthy supply ;) ) on reality shows, and what if that money were spent bringing out talent like Susan Boyle's. Damn, damn damn damn damn.

I do feel bad for the girl with the black hair in the audience who rolled her eyes at Susan. Now anyone watching the clip thinks she's a shallow, vapid bitch whose hair isn't naturally black. I'll say right now that my eyes were rolling all day right up until the fat lady started singing. And when she stopped, I was scratching my natural ebony locks in amazement.

I swear upon the flimsy rafts of my hardy ancestors that it's not spam or a trap. Happy Easter everyone, and may your lives be less shitty today by having read this.

1 comment:

  1. Kaibigan, Maraming salamat. Napaluha ako sa pag-awit ni Susan Boyle. Marami pa talagang itinatagong sorpresa ang buhay. Nawa'y maraming dumating sa iyong palad. -- Boch

    ReplyDelete