Monday, April 20, 2009

Pause

This week is going to be ridiculously busy, so I might be quiet for a while.

Tues: Chinese Final Exam
Wed: Chinese Oral Presentation
Thurs: EC 11 Final Exam, EC 60 Midterm which will be a final if I get a B
Fri: First Draft of PS 128 paper due. 0/10 pages currently written.

Only upside to all of this is I'll be pretty much done by the time Ludacris gets here for Spring Fling!

Today was rather good in a productive way. Ate a damn lot, lit a candle for my brother Lorenzo's birthday, got home to find that the Celtics won on a Jesus Shuttlesworth buzzer beater. Even got to master the kettlebell snatch with my 53 lb chunk when I got back home. Some kids were at the entrance of Metcalf selling brownies and I got some for a nightcap. Productive day, I'd call it well spent. If the rest of this week goes as well, I'll be happy. Congratulations also to all my friends who went to the marathon! It continues to be a dream for me and my muscle anxiety.

I believe in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment